We as Around Egypt Tours prioritize your well-being, health, and safety. For that reason, we've amended our cancellation policy; also, we've modified our procedures to develop the global health and safety protocols to match the recommendations and the guidelines of the(WTTC), to reflect our interests and values towards our Guests. In terms of hygienic practices, Around Egypt Tours responds to all The WHO guidelines as follows:
– Groups in tours and activities will not consist of more than fifteen people.
– A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
– Masks will be given to our clients on Every tour.
– Free alcohol sanitizer bottles will be provided every day on your tour.
– All our staff will wear a mask and gloves while dealing with our clients.
Our Hotels have been chosen carefully and earned the “Hygiene Safety” certificate, to match the recommendations of the Ministries of tourism and health in Egypt, and WHO protocols.
– The handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
– The temperature will be monitored daily; anyone who has a fever or displays symptoms will be separated and placed in quarantine.
– All our transportation services will be disinfected before and after each service deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
– Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
These measures are applicable starting from August 2020 until further notice.
• Covid-19 Emergency Cancellation Policy
Around Egypt Tours offers a highly flexible cancelation policy, in case of infections, or outbreaks of COVID-19. If that happened, we would be refunding you the amount paid for the booked tour, or in some cases, your payment will be a credit for future travel. You have the flexibility to apply this amount towards new travel services booked within 12 months.
According to the airline's terms and conditions, only flight cancellation/changing fees are charged, and bank surcharge fees are applied to the deposit amount paid.
Can any traveler enter Egypt?
Yes, Egypt is now open for All travelers, but they need to present a negative COVID-19 test taken a maximum of 96 hours prior to their flight departure. The rule does not apply to children younger than 6. Upon arrival in Egypt, travelers must present copies of their test results and proof of their health insurance. Digital copies will not be accepted.
Is quarantine mandatory for travelers entering Egypt?
No, quarantine is not required for travelers entering Egypt.
Is the PCR test mandatory for traveling now?
Yes, the test should not be older than 96 hours before arrival in Egypt. All travelers aged 6 and up must take the test.
Other important information for travelers who want to visit Egypt
Restaurants, cafes, sports clubs, and movie theatres are open and operating at 50 percent capacity. Restaurants and cafes must close by midnight, while other shops, including grocery stores, close by 10:00 pm. Public parks and beaches are closed.
Public transportation and commercial flights are operating.
There are some travel restrictions on intercity travel. Masks are required indoors and on public transportation.
We as Around Egypt Tours prioritize your well-being, health, and safety. For our partners and us, the safety of travelers is always our top priority. We do our best to meet the global standards to ensure a safe experience and bring confidence back to all travelers.
Whenever you are ready to take your next vacation to Egypt, we are here to support you and to reflect our interests and values towards our travelers. All our tourists will always have the best experience in our country.